Would Invisalign Work for Me?
How Invisalign treatment from your dentists in Batavia can give you a beautiful smile
If your smile is suffering because of poorly-positioned, rotated teeth, Invisalign can help. If you are having troubling eating because of a poorly-positioned bite, Invisalign can help. In fact, Invisalign can help with many of the same issues treated by conventional brackets and wires, without the discomfort and unsightly look of brackets and wires.
Drs. Andrew and Laura Elliff at Elliff Dental in Batavia, IL, want to share how Invisalign can work for you to give you a beautiful, straight smile easily, quickly, and comfortably.
Invisalign is revolutionary because the system uses clear plastic appliances, called aligners, instead of brackets and wires. You receive an initial set which you wear for the first 2 weeks. Then you progress to another set of aligners which you wear for another 2 weeks. You move up to a new set of aligners every 2 weeks until your Invisalign treatment is complete.
Invisalign will work for you if you have:
- An overbite or underbite
- A crossbite or open bite
- Rotated, poorly-positioned teeth
- Crowded, overlapped teeth
- Teeth that are gapped apart
When you choose Invisalign, you can count on:
- Rapid results, because the entire Invisalign process takes only 9 to 15 months, compared to years with conventional brackets and wires
- Comfortable treatment, because the Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, with no sharp parts which can irritate soft tissue
- Discreet straightening, because the Invisalign aligners are clear plastic, making them virtually invisible to people around you
Invisalign is also easier to maintain than conventional brackets and wires because you can remove the appliances to brush and floss your teeth normally. The appliances provide a convenient alternative because you can take them out when you eat, so you can enjoy the foods you love without worry.
If you want a straight smile, and you’re wondering if Invisalign will work for you, the answer is YES! To get started on your new straight smile, just pick up the phone and call Drs. Andrew and Laura Elliff at Elliff Dental in Batavia, IL, today!