Welcome To Our Dental Practice
Welcome! We are pleased to welcome you to our office. Our experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for our patients. Our team is dedicated to your comfort and giving our patients prompt attention as well. Our goal is to keep your teeth healthy, your smile bright and improve your overall health. Elliff Dental provides quality care for the entire family.
This web site provides you with an overview of our dental practice and the field of dentistry. As you navigate the site, you’ll find information about Elliff Dental’s practice philosophy, the dentists, our Batavia IL office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. We offer the best in Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Invisalign, Dental Crowns, Dental Fillings, and Dental Implants and Emergency Dentist.
You’ll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about dental problems, diagnoses, and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have or to request an appointment. We hope you'll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from your dentist.
Drs. Andrew and Laura Elliff
* * Voted "Best Dentist" for 2020 and 2019 in Kane County. We are very honored to continue to provide quality care to our patients.
* Voted "One of the Best Dentists" for 2018 for Kane County. They recognize the top 3 in each category. We are very honored to have been chosen and will continue to strive to be the best in Kane County!
Dear Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will also be taking temperatures to look for signs of a fever.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that you arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible and wear a mask until you are in the exam room.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Aerosol control through high volume evacuation during dental procedures and each treatment room is equipped with a HEPA-13 air purifier with UV lights.
- Please do not bring friends or relatives who do not have a scheduled appointment. If they do come, they will be asked to remain in the car, (unless the patient is a minor).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
See You Soon!
Dr. Elliff and Team